Hiring a new employee
The search and selection of personnel is one of the most delicate processes in the life of a company. When a firm considers the option of adding new human resources with certain characteristics, it is because these are lacking or – if already present – need to be strengthened.
Defining precisely what features you are looking for is the first step.
Define the candidate's suitability for the mission in the predefined role
- Determine the ‘key’ needs of the role
- Which candidate is suitable for the predefined role
- Through the scientific rationale, determine if the candidate has the prescribed requirements to perform the activities of the future role
- Identify the candidate’s needs so that they can best fulfill the mission of the future role
- Design the candidate’s growth process in the company
- The employee is mission eligible in their assigned role
- The collaborator does not create difficulties
- The company can identify how the employee will behave in certain circumstances